Presentation Skills Training
Webinars that Work
Webinars that Work
Demonstrating thought leadership in the virtual world
Throughout this series of virtual workshops, participants apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation to their own real-life webinars.
Participants in this virtual presentation skills class learn to
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Be appropriately energetic and persuasive without a heavy-handed sales approach
- Grasp quickly who is attending and modify their presentations on the fly in order to meet the needs of each specific group
- Create (or modify existing) visual aids to support key messages
- Manage nervousness and gain self-awareness
- Engage attendees in a comfortable, flexible conversation while being clear and concise
- Use visuals effectively
- Think on their feet and facilitate fruitful interactions with attendees
- Use webinar tools and technology judiciously, including video, for maximum engagement
- Lean on a host (also referred to as a producer or moderator) to manage technology on the back end
Additional Post-Workshop Skill-Reinforcement Options
Dress Rehearsal Coaching: To help workshop participants succeed, especially when the stakes are high, consider adding post-workshop coaching. This hour-long one-on-one follow-up takes place virtually and may be conducted any time after the workshop. Individuals always work with one of the instructors from their workshop to ensure continuity and mutual trust.
Communication Training Yields Business Results
We believe that business communication training must focus on business results: making work easier, employees more successful, workplaces more cooperative, and goals more attainable.
Getting Business Done and Growing Leadership Capability: Everything we do is designed to help people get business done and grow their capabilities. While a particular workshop may focus on a specific business goal—closing a deal, making a decision, learning something new, or gaining alignment—every workshop is designed to help the participants be more comfortable, effective, and confident communicators. When employees communicate more effectively, leadership capability increases and careers advance. This brings positive results to your team and company.