High-Stakes Presentation Coaching for Entrepreneurs
Private and team coaching for when the heat is on
Our job is to help you hone the delivery of your pitch deck. We generally assume that the deck is already in development, and our job is to help you fine-tune your slides and deliver them effectively. Regardless of the specific plan, the overarching goal of this work will be to assess and build on your existing skills to help you succeed. The issues targeted will be unique to your situation; however, the following is a list of what we typically work on.
- Establishing audience-specific presentation outcomes
- Streamlining and strengthening the pitch deck, including working with input from others
- Honing slides to make them easy to deliver and understand
- Engaging your audience in the conversation
- Communicating effectively face-to-face, virtually, and in hybrid situations
- Establishing trust with your audience
- Ensuring a polished executive presence that is appropriate for you, your personality, and your brand
- Delivering slides clearly and persuasively
- Using virtual tools, including video, for maximum engagement
- Remaining flexible while managing audience interactions
- Identifying techniques to easily tailor presentations to specific audiences
- Transferring these communication skills to situations other than investor presentations
During the coaching sessions, you will be recorded. The video will be reviewed immediately after it is made. Through this process, you’ll identify what’s working well and pinpoint areas to improve. This will help you achieve the personal insight you need to succeed. Through various exercises, you’ll explore skills and techniques that work for you.
We generally recommend a minimum of two to four sessions after the chemistry meeting. The number of additional sessions, if any, will be determined as we go along.