The VIRTUAL Orderly Conversation
Business presentations redefined
In a perfect world, meetings and presentations would move business forward efficiently and effectively. Too often, that doesn’t happen. It’s even more challenging in the virtual space.
You, your team, and your organization deserve something better. It’s time for a new approach, one that is practical and flexible enough to work in a variety of situations.
In this session, you’ll be challenged to rethink and unlearn outdated rules (think Speech 101) and replace them with a new set of tools based on the types of work you actually do. We define business presentations as Orderly Conversations®, a type of communication that combines a carefully organized message with flexible, spontaneous delivery. This new definition is the foundation of our approach.
This session is not about tips and tricks. Instead, it’s a serious, big-picture look at group communication in the virtual space. It’s about the skills and techniques you use to achieve your goal and manage the process effectively and efficiently.
- Engaging listeners using virtual tools, including video, for greatest impact
- Thinking on your feet, and managing a genuine Orderly Conversation
- Techniques to frame the conversation to provide context and relevance
- How to prepare visuals to help you be spontaneous
- Skills for encouraging participation in the conversation while controlling the message
Copies of The Orderly Conversation: Business Presentations Redefined may be included for each attendee.
“I cannot thank you enough for the amazing and professional job you did in today’s webinar. It was a pleasure to work with you on making this so rich in content and interactive for your audience.” Sharyn F., Conference Organizer