Projecting professionalism to enhance your brand
Throughout this interactive workshop, participants examine your organization’s brand statement and articulate how they’d like to come across in support of it. Insights, skills, and communication techniques are introduced and practiced to help them be intentional about how they show up for others.
Successful attendees will learn to
- Assess their own style
- Build self-awareness around how they are perceived by others
- Stay true to themselves while also representing your organization’s brand
- Conduct themselves professionally in face-to-face, virtual, and hybrid situations
- Build on their own unique personality
- Introduce themselves to others for maximum impact
- Manage nervousness and speak with confidence
- Frame off-the-cuff business conversations
- Think on their feet and answer questions with ease
- Use video for maximum engagement
NOTE: Professional Branding focuses on how people are perceived and less on the content of their communication.
Attendees receive a copy of The Orderly Conversation: Business Presentations Redefined
Communication Training Yields Business Results
We believe that business communication training must focus on business results: making work easier, employees more successful, workplaces more cooperative, and goals more attainable.
Getting Business Done and Growing Leadership Capability: Everything we do is designed to help people get business done and grow their capabilities. While a particular workshop may focus on a specific business goal—closing a deal, making a decision, learning something new, or gaining alignment—every workshop is designed to help the participants be more comfortable, effective, and confident communicators. When employees communicate more effectively, leadership capability increases and careers advance. This brings positive results to your team and company.
Private Coaching and Video Review: Capturing learners on video as they work on their real-life content, which is followed by private video playback and coaching, is an essential element of this training. It helps workshop participants understand their natural strengths (and weaknesses). As they grow their self-awareness, they can apply what they learn in class to the variety of situations they face outside of it.