Presentation Skills Training
The Executive Presenter
The Executive Presenter
Strengthening your presence through communication
Throughout the class, participants examine their presence and apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation to their own real-life high-stakes presentations.
Executives in this program solidify baseline skills such as
- Engaging listeners in a fruitful conversation
- Framing presentations to set context and a reason for others to participate
- Managing nervousness
- Being clear and concise
- Being appropriately persuasive
- Using visuals effectively
- Thinking on their feet
- Facilitating fruitful interactions with others
Executives work on advanced situations and learn to
- Assess their personal brand and grow self-awareness of it
- Expand their understanding of executive presence and what it means for them
- Influence others through the use of storytelling
- Nurture relationships with others through effective and efficient communication
- Present as a member of an executive team
After the workshop, executives work privately with a coach to help them:
- Hone their skills further
- Apply what they’ve learned to other high-stakes situations
Additional Post-Workshop Skill-Reinforcement Option
Manager Support Program: Managers play a critical role in helping employees apply what they learn in class to the situations they face outside of it. To help managers support the learning, and when appropriate to do so, we provide guidance for setting expectations prior to the workshop and providing support after.
Communication Training Yields Business Results
We believe that business communication training must focus on business results: making work easier, employees more successful, workplaces more cooperative, and goals more attainable.
Getting Business Done and Growing Leadership Capability: Everything we do is designed to help people get business done and grow their capabilities. While a particular workshop may focus on a specific business goal—closing a deal, making a decision, learning something new, or gaining alignment—every workshop is designed to help the participants be more comfortable, effective, and confident communicators. When employees communicate more effectively, leadership capability increases, and careers advance. This brings positive results to your team and company.
Private Coaching and Video Review: Capturing learners on video as they work on their real-life content, which is followed by private video playback and coaching, is an essential element to this training. It helps workshop participants understand their natural strengths (and weaknesses). As they grow their self-awareness, they can apply what they learn in class to the variety of situations they face outside of it.