Meeting & Facilitation Skills Training
Executive Presence at Work
Executive Presence at Work
Advanced communication skills for managers and leaders
Throughout the program, which is led by two instructors and includes video recording, managers and leaders examine their own brand of executive presence, grow their self-awareness, and apply the principles of All the Leader You Can Be and The Orderly Conversation to their own real-life high-stakes meetings.
Leaders in this program build the skills to
- Expand their understanding of the 15 facets of executive presence and what it means for them
- Assess their personal brand and increase their awareness of it
- Recognize when and how to flex their communication style to improve how others perceive them
- Engage listeners in a fruitful conversation
- Frame meetings to set context and provide a reason for others to participate
- Manage nervousness and anxiety around delivering bad news
- Be clear, concise, direct, and compelling
- Be appropriately persuasive
- Influence others through storytelling
- Use visuals effectively
- Think on their feet
- Facilitate fruitful interactions with others
- Nurture relationships with others through effective and efficient communication
- Be present at all times during meetings and understand why this is important
NOTE: Trainers and Coaches assigned to this engagement hold the Bates ExPI™ (Executive Presence Index) Coaching Certification.
Attendees receive a copy of
- The Orderly Conversation: Business Presentations Redefined
- All the Leader You Can Be
Additional Post-Workshop Skill-Reinforcement Option
In addition to the skill-reinforcement resources included in eCoach, consider this option:
Manager Support Program: In addition to the skill-reinforcement resources included in eCoach, attendees’ managers are provided guidance on providing support after the training.
Communication Training Yields Business Results
We believe that business communication training must focus on business results: making work easier, employees more successful, workplaces more cooperative, and goals more attainable.
Getting Business Done and Growing Leadership Capability: Everything we do is designed to help people get business done and grow their capabilities. While a particular workshop may focus on a specific business goal—closing a deal, making a decision, learning something new, or gaining alignment—every workshop is designed to help the participants be more comfortable, effective, and confident communicators. When employees communicate more effectively, leadership capability increases and careers advance. This brings positive results to your team and company.
Private Coaching and Video Review: Capturing learners on video as they work on their real-life content, which is followed by private video playback and coaching, is an essential element to this training. It helps workshop participants understand their natural strengths (and weaknesses). As they grow their self-awareness, they can apply what they learn in class to the variety of situations they face outside of it.