Presentation Skills Training
Mastering Your Presentations Public Workshop
Mastering Your Presentations
– Public Workshop
No-nonsense communication strategies for getting business done
Throughout the class, you’ll apply the principles of The Orderly Conversation to your own real-life presentations, which may be delivered standing or seated.
In this presentation skills training course, you will learn to
- Engage listeners and create the conditions for a fruitful, results-oriented conversation
- Frame your presentations so that they are listener-focused and persuasive
- Create effective visual aids to support key messages
- Manage your nervousness and gain self-awareness
- Be clear and concise
- Use visuals effectively whether seated or standing, projected, hand-held, or hard copy
- Think on your feet
- Weave stories into your presentations when appropriate
- Facilitate fruitful interactions with listeners
- Get the business of the presentation done effectively and efficiently
Communication Training Yields Business Results
We believe that business communication training must focus on business results: making work easier, employees more successful, workplaces more cooperative, and goals more attainable.
Getting Business Done and Growing Leadership Capability: Everything we do is designed to help people get business done and grow their capabilities. While a particular workshop may focus on a specific business goal—closing a deal, making a decision, learning something new, or gaining alignment—every workshop is designed to help the participants be more comfortable, effective, and confident communicators. When employees communicate more effectively, leadership capability increases and careers advance. This brings positive results to your team and company.
Private Coaching and Video Review: Capturing learners on video as they work on their real-life content, which is followed by private video playback and coaching, is an essential element to this training. It helps workshop participants understand their natural strengths (and weaknesses). As they grow their self-awareness, they can apply what they learn in class to the variety of situations they face outside of it.