We're always looking for new talent.Our trainers come from a variety of backgrounds, including academics, education, performing arts, management, and marketing. Experience delivering presentation or facilitation skills training is not a requirement.
The common denominators for all of our trainers are these:
- We have an engaging, genuine, never-condescending classroom demeanor
- We are excellent listeners
- We are quick studies
- We are deeply intuitive
- We have outstanding writing skills
- We are curious. We’re the type of people who, if we ask you about what you do for a living, really want to know
- We love helping people succeed
The training program for new trainers is rigorous and typically requires up to a year of training and coaching.
In addition to trainers, it takes talented individuals working behind the scenes to make Turpin Communication successful. If you have interest in the operations of a boutique training firm and you have the skills, let us know.